USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

HD Sportster Appropriate for Sidecar set up?

I have been reading/studying/dreaming of a sidecar rig for years. Intended use would be afternoon rides, going to work, errands, etc. Likely passengers would only be my dog--45 lbs. Possibly my 16-year old daughter--105 lbs. Oh, and groceries! Would a new Sportster 1200 be enough power? Looking at sidecars weighing 150-190 lbs. Thinking of a more delicate setup than an Electraglide with a big sidecar. All opinions/input appreciated.

i have a new 883 sportster with velorex sidecar, it works just fine, talk to doug and side strider he'll give ya lots of info

fender

Check out Albums/ Hack'ns Hacks at the top of the page, there are a couple of my rigs pictured there. I have the last of the new Velorex 562E models in stock for $1,795.00 plus freight. 562s for $55 bucks more. They make a great match with the Sportys and come with all accessories. Just add the bike and you are hackin'.