Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Information: Forum Helphd cle
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

hd cle

I have a 1980 flt and it has four tabs welded to the frame and I am wondering if anybody knows what they are for . I know the bike uses the tle sidecar mounts . I also have a 2980 cle sidecar that I want to attach to this bike . I have been told that the tabs are for a sidecar. will try to attach a pic

Attached files