Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Harley Sidecar Manual

PreviousPage 6 of 6

Hi
Is it possible to get a copy of the manuals. I see that the posting was back in 2010

Thanks
Ken job

sidecar manual still available. send to ragsflh07@gmail.com

Jallen00@yahoo.com

If it would be possible for you to email me the manual, that would be much appreciated!

I have a 1995 Electra Glide Ultra Classic with factory Ultra Sidecar.

Much regards,

Chris

cspachuta@verizon.net

I know this has been running for a long time but if it’s still available I would really appreciate a copy. I’m attaching an 06 TLE to an 08 FLH. Thank you.

Longfxstc@aol.com

I have several Harley side car manuals. I collect and sell them. There are several on ebay now. They are not mine but I would be glad to sell one. You can txt me at 618-806-05505

Guys,  The HD sidecar manual is in the "Sidecar Tech" section of this website.

smitty901 has reacted to this post.
smitty901

Hello, I am new to sidecar.com. I looked through all 11 pages of the Sidecar manual post. I did not find what I am looking for. All over the Internet there are CLE and TLE manuals but I am looking for something older, I think. I have a 69FLH and I have a “LE Sidecar,” manufactured by Harley in 1972. I am looking for a manual for it but I have so far not been able to find anything on a Google search for it. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, Bill. I just joined this forum. If you still have this pdf (or link to it) for 2007 & later TLEs, please send to my email: oflct50@gmail.com. Thanks! -Lee

PreviousPage 6 of 6