Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Harley Sidecar Manual

PreviousPage 4 of 6Next

New Memeber here,
Hello I am contemplating a sidecar rider 30+ yrs sidecar 0 minutes 😮 Could use a copy got a 99 FLHTC would be nice to know what I am in for,sounds like a guy gots to know guessing could be a HUGE mistake.
Thanks in advance, E-Mail scootaro ( @at) yahoo.com (remove ( at) please 🙂

Got it Thank-you !!!

I have had my side car for over 30 years and put less then 5000 miles on it ..mostly around the island and a couple of runs to Calgary and Edmonton..to see someone cover most of the states and rack up untold miles ..amazes me..

Hi..Id like a copy emailed to me please..
onahog@yahoo.ca
Thx..Hb

if you have time I would greatly appreciate a copy of the manual. I found a 06 Road King with matching 06 TLE... love it... more driving on it than my Ultra... may need a newer larger hack???? but that is later...

hog.ridn.papa@gmail.com

thank you...
terry

If the offer is still good, I just got a 96 FLHR with a 96 Harley side car and would appreciate a copy.

Thanks

teddoran@hotmail.com

Please send me tha Harley Sidecar manual if it wouldn't be too much trouble. Thankyou!

Hopefully these manuals are still available. If it's not too much trouble, please send a copy to: driverswanted_77@hotmail.com. Thanks!

I would very much like this sent to me, if it is not too much trouble. hoggdogg2@msn.com

I would greatly appreciate a copy of the Harley manual if it is still available. Ontheroad4849@gmail.com

Kinda late but since the thread is still going...i'd like a copy, send to: bill.mcgraw@yahoo.com

Hi, if the offer is still good, I would appreciate a copy also, Thanks pacilo@yahoo.com

If this is still out there to be had, please send me one to: jlshomo@comcast.net as I just got me a 2003 Ultra with sidecar. Thanks much!!

please send trying to put a mag 0n 98 hack

sorry about that
apbtdale@yahoocom

I could use a copy if anyone is still sharing.
psgroch@live.com

Could anyone send me a copy? planning to do some project with my Sporster. ady.montesino7@gmail.com
Thank you

the manual only works for touring frames. softail, sportser, or dyna frames you are on your own. there IS a manual for fxr frames but those are the rarest

to

Ok Timo482 can you still send it? I ppreciate it.

i dont have the online version - i have the printed version for my sidecar and bike. there is a pdf version floating around

to

PreviousPage 4 of 6Next