Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

harley sidecar manual

Hi I'm looking for a harley sidecar manual or parts catalog for a 1959 Sidecar any one know were to get one or have one ? Thanks Rick in San Diego

1960 Panhead
1959 Sidecar
1976 Ironhead
2003 V- rod 260 rear tire lots of mods

Welcome to the forum..
EBAY should have what you're looking for.

Thanks chromepony but they don't that's why i'm here

Try Amazon

tjvrodrick - 9/11/2016 12:40 PM Hi I'm looking for a harley sidecar manual or parts catalog for a 1959 Sidecar any one know were to get one or have one ? Thanks Rick in San Diego 1960 Panhead 1959 Sidecar 1976 Ironhead 2003 V- rod 260 rear tire lots of mods

Rick, I have a parts book that I bought off e-bay, it's good up to 1957 the only difference in a 57 to 1958 and up sidecars with the steel body's would be the hydraulic sidecar brake.

If it doesn't have anything to do with the brake system What is it you are specifically looking for?

On e-bay you could try searching these two people Zimalady or Bills bike barn they are located in Central PA.

How to setup the side car Like toe setting I have never put on my bike it.s new to me

Thanks Amazon don't have it

tjvrodrick - 9/13/2016 6:20 PM How to setup the side car Like toe setting I have never put on my bike it.s new to me

Rick,

Give me a day or two to dig out some papers, I will copy and e-mail to you.

do you have all of the mounting hardware?

Most of them I just got It. The guy i got it from is still looking for all of them and some of the brake parts Thanks Rick

Rick,

Send me your e-mail and I will send you some photos from the books (I don't have a scanner)