USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hannigan SP2 sidecar on a 2018 Wing

Just had a Hannigan SP2 sidecar put on my new GL 1800 tour. It is the first one that Hannigan has done. Really want to compliment Dave, Ruth Ann and their team for the many long hours they spent working out the configurations. It was a challenge. The new frame, canbus system and other design changes presented particular challenges.The combo runs very well. EZ Steer would be a nice addition when I’m ready to dedicate the bike. For now I will work with the new Honda steering system and work (muscle) my way through the curves. So far, I am very pleased with the combo and performance. It’s a lot to get used to and i’ll Keep you posted. Thanks

Attached files

Beautiful rig!

FYI, we have worked out the concept of how we are going to modify the steering on the new GL and in another post have posted that the first person who buys a sidecar from us for the new GL and has us install it we will do the steering modifications for free as we intend to tool off of it for production. We already make steering modifications for the BMW K1600GT which has pretty much the same type of front end.
Jay G
DMC sidecars
866-638-1793
http://www.dmcsidecars.com

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

Thanks Jay. as far as I know this is the first sidecar on a 2018 Wing. The bike is a fantastic machine to ride. I haven’t made the mod yet because i’m Not ready to dedicate the bike. Also, Seattle is way too far to go for an ez steer. I’m sure you’ll get a taker.