Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Hannigan Sidecar for sale in Tennessee

Hello all,

Looking for a home for this Hannigan sidecar that was at one time mounted to 2001 Ultra Glide HD. It has been stored for many years and am now looking for a person/bike that could utilize it. I have uploaded some pictures to show. I am wanting $3000.00. If you know anyone who is interested, please contact me at moreland.melodee@gmail.com.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
1bmwmc and Thane Lewis have reacted to this post.
1bmwmcThane Lewis

very nice looking car, too bad the nose doesn't open or I'd be on my way to get it 

best of luck selling it, should go pretty quick 

1bmwmc has reacted to this post.
1bmwmc
USCA # 8913

It does have a large trunk in the back for a lot of storage! Thank you for the reply😎

1bmwmc has reacted to this post.
1bmwmc

Do you have the motorcycle side mounting pieces/hardware too or just what is in the pics of the s/car off of bike?

Good morning!

This is the hardware that was stored with the sidecar. Hope it answers any questions you have.

Regards,

Melodee

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Quote from Melodee Moreland on June 18, 2021, 8:22 am

Good morning!

This is the hardware that was stored with the sidecar. Hope it answers any questions you have.

Regards,

Melodee

Hello all,

Dropping the price to $2500.00. Needing to get this sidecar to a great owner! Thanks to all that have reviewed.

Melodee

Quote from Melodee Moreland on June 20, 2021, 8:22 am

Good morning!

Regards,

Melodee

Hello all,

Dropping the price to $2500.00. Needing to get this sidecar to a great owner! Thanks to all that have reviewed.

Melodee

SOLD! Went to a great person and his sidekick😊

Thane Lewis has reacted to this post.
Thane Lewis
Quote from Melodee Moreland on July 11, 2021, 4:11 pm
Quote from Melodee Moreland on June 20, 2021, 8:22 am

Good morning!

Regards,

Melodee

Hello all,

Melodee

SOLD! Went to a great person and his sidekick😊

Thanks so much for the deal, Melodee!  I enjoyed meeting you and I'm looking forward to figuring it out 🙂

Adam,

Since it looks like you bought this in TN [and said it was local], you may want to favor Hannigan as a source for your bike side mounts since they are in Murray, KY.  They might be willing to handle the mounting for you [for a price] but you'd have to ask them.  They doubtless will sell you the parts.

Do you still have this sidecar for sale

Kirk 

602 502 6360, kelgroup@aol.com

this sidecar was sold to another member here 

USCA # 8913