USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hal Kendall

I was considering a run to Pickerington for the event, but I'm tied up in a conference In Indianapolis until Tuesday mid-afternoon and then have to dash home to complete sales and withholding reports for clients. Have safe travel.

JR USCA secretary and Avanell Lewis and Mrs Fly and myself went to the AMA museum today.
we were meet at the front entrance by Paula Schremser, who was a big help with the logistics of getting the plaque done, and
Rob Baughman of the AMA. They had a Welcome United Sidecar Association sign. We were made to feel most welcome.
Hal's plaque looks good. Many pictures were taken. Since JR out ranks me he is doing the article for the Sidecarist.
fly

check out motorcycle hall of fame facebook. thanks again to all who donated.
fly

Fly, explain to me how the junior person makes the senior person do the heavy lifting. I'm glad the AMA Hall of Fame day went very well for you and I'm sorry I was unable to be there for that. We had a very pleasant ride back home from Indianapolis Tuesday evening and Wednesday.

Don, first you get a brush, a bucket of whitewash and a fence. From there it is easy.
fly