USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Hal Kendall

Just got off the phone with Paula from the Museum. she has the check from the USCA.
We now have enough money for the plaque. It will be ordered this month and should
be up by the end of May. She will call me when it is up. It will read

Hal Kendall
Co-Founder
United Sidecar Association

I will post when it is up. we will plan a ride to the Museum and get some pics. We will do an article for the Sidecarist.
All are welcome to ride to the Museum with us.

Thanks to Chuck for the idea. Thanks to all who donated. Thanks to the Board for their part in this.
Thanks to anyone i missed.

fly

Fly. Sounds like a neat idea. Thanks to all that took part in this. Im sure Hal would have appreciated the gesture. J.R. Texas rep

We have a plaque. Just talked to Paula at the museum. The plaque is up. Am planning a ride to the museum,
probably when JR and Avanell get here. JR do you have an idea of when that might be ?
fly...comittee of one

STOP THE MUSIC Paula just called me back. The Plaque is there but is not up yet.
She will call me tuesday with the info on when it will be up.
fly

I wondered where we were on this. It seems longer ago than March when we finalized the purchase. Keep us posted, Fly.

It is official. the plaque is up. Hal's plaque was installed yesterday.
Paula just sent me an e-mail of a picture of it. Now i might know a few things about sidecars,
iam not as knowing about computors. I need an e-mail address of some ican forward this
picture to that knows how to post it to this site.
fly committee of one

Fly; I am guessing the last part of August. Let you know when time gets closer. J.R.

Fly - 6/3/2014 5:16 PM It is official. the plaque is up. Hal's plaque was installed yesterday. Paula just sent me an e-mail of a picture of it. Now i might know a few things about sidecars, iam not as knowing about computors. I need an e-mail address of some ican forward this picture to that knows how to post it to this site. fly committee of one

Committee of one aka FLY.......

Send it to me and I can post it for you I will send you my personal e-mail address in a private message

The Bottle Washer aka Chuck 🙂

Chuck, my computor is acting weirder than usual. I can't open your PM.
i sent it to advrtising@sidecar.com hope that works..........fly

Took a bit but here it is

Attached files