USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hal Kendall

Will a donation to, Motorcycle Hall of Fame, 13515 Yarmouth Dr., Pickerington, Ohio 43147 with a note in the memo section stating, "In memory of Hal Kendall," be used to help purchase the aforementioned permanent display in the Hall of Fame at the AMA?

I trust it will Esau. We plan to to the same.

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

Roger that, SwampFox, dittos here.

My check is in the mail. And thank you Esau for for your by line.

while i was out removing 12" of white global warming Paula from the Museum called.
She told Mrs. Fly donations are at $300. Is the USCA going to come up with the other $200 ?
fly

Fly - 1/3/2014 3:19 PM

<>. Is the USCA going to come up with the other $200 ?
fly

I looks like the motion DIDN'T EVEN GET A SECOND! I'm really disappointed. If you want this to happen, contact your regional director and tell them that you want them to take action. If they still don't speak up, run for the BOD next year! We need folks on the BOD who are at least interested enough to discuss things and bring a motion to a vote.

I lost the connection.
At what stage are we on this project?
Sven

Hello Sven, cost of plaque $500
donations $300 as of 3 jan.
23 dec. Swampfox [Lee] SC director moved to have USCA pat $250 of cost.
Motion was not seconded. 4 Jan. Lee moved to have USCA pay to remaining $200.
Waiting for someone on the Board to step up to the plate and second it.
fly

Fly, I'm thinking there are a lot of us who are not on the BOD who would second either of the motions...

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

Chuck whose idea this was originally, Al Olme and myself are all former Board members.
fly