USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hal Kendall

there is a post on SCT that Hal Kendall passed away on Oct. 5th.
fly

So sorry to hear of Hal Kendall's passing. Sidecaring has lost a great man.

Ditto what Dave said. Our heartfelt condolences to all the Kendall family. The sidecar world lost a rock from it's foundation.

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

Hal has left a huge footprint with his sharing of knowledge without cost to thousands of us in the sport and industry.

Lonnie

Reardan Tom - 12/2/2013 10:42 AM: Ditto what Dave said. Our heartfelt condolences to all the Kendall family. The sidecar world lost a rock from it's foundation....

Hack'n - 12/2/2013 12:28 PM: Hal has left a huge footprint with his sharing of knowledge without cost to thousands of us in the sport and industry....

+1. I sure wish I would have had an opportunity to meet Hal.

This photo:

and more can be found here: http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/dignity-memorial/obituary.aspx?n=Halcombe-Kendall&lc=2673&pid=167399275&mid=5690066&locale=en_US

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

Just a thought, but Maybe the Board of directors would consider purchasing a plaque at the AMA museum like they did for Ed Johnson Hal's Cofounder of the United Sidecar Association

Chuck, that is a great idea. It is a small price after all Hal has done for the USCA.
fly

Chuck, an excellent idea. Fly expresses it perfectly.

I agree with Chuck and all those who support this idea. The least we can do.

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

Both Hal and Ed were the founders of the USCA and they need to be remembered, they are the reason that we are connected today.