USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Hack in the snow

Rob D. said he'd posted a pic of his hack in the snow and started a thread on the origin of the term hack. I thought about posting this to that thread but it's got nothing to do with the query or discussion there so I'll start one where everyone can show their rigs in the snow... Haven't done a recent one, this was Christmas a year or so ago...

Attached files

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

Tom, What a great shot... That is quite a bit more snow than in mine but I will post it anyway. Looks as if the pup enjoys the ride...! 🙂

Best,

Rob

Attached files

Photogenic Petey in his winter coat!
Tom, that is the right colour of your new bike..."fast" sky blue, like most of my own bikes were too.
In North Germany the sky is way too long grey, so that colour makes the day as substitute.
Enjoy your snow rides friends.
Here the summer comes in and we are in transition time. Sometimes the trade winds chill in, but not continously yet.
Sven

Actually that's the bike I've been riding for more than 20 years now Sven. It's a '96 FLH I bought new in Oct. '95. Been rebuilt a couple times and had the Liberty attached since 2005. My "new" bike is an '03 FXD with a Spalding that I bought from Lonnie...

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

Reardan Tom - 12/13/2016 6:14 PM

Rob D. said he'd posted a pic of his hack in the snow and started a thread on the origin of the term hack. I thought about posting this to that thread but it's got nothing to do with the query or discussion there so I'll start one where everyone can show their rigs in the snow... Haven't done a recent one, this was Christmas a year or so ago...

Awesome picture and great looking dog. Oh, your ride in nice too.

She is barely broken in ,Tom.

And when the big winds shove in from north get out of the barn that funny chain thing, which you showed us long time ago. Perhaps with that the Hausfeldwebel accompanies you 2 and you make up a Troyka again.
Best regards.

Best wishes for Lonnie from here too.
Stick to yourself and never give in, even though the cold should have sent you behind the stove by now, there always comes a spring after winter.
On, on.
Sven 😉

This one is three years old!

85shadow - 12/18/2016 8:23 PM This one is three years old!

Hey Shadow,

Nice looking set up there... So are both directional lights functional, the one on the fender and the one on the tub...?

I have often thought of adding another driving light onto the 565 just so that it does both; lights up the side of the road and gives an odd lighting configuration for people to see and think "Hey, what's that...?" and maybe they would think twice about pulling out in front of the rig.

Best,
Rob

I wana play too!!

Had to go for a ride today.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Great Pictures Everyone. I'm all Hooked Up for Camping, and ready to Roll. Later-

Attached files

"Sometimes, it is Fun to let them Slowly pass by, then Smile, as they wipe the drewl of their face."