USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Greetings from Atlanta, Georgia

Lee. You should contact this lady. He piloted a sporster for a long time. Should be able to answer a lot of her questions.
J.R.
USCA Sec.
Tex. Rep.

Thanks Al!

How could I forget about Bob? Geez, he (and a host of others) only rescued me from a blown up final drive at an RA rally a decade or 2 ago...there was a hurricane with that one come to think of it. Then again, it was an RA rally, been hurricanes attending several of those over the years...

Oh, the mount in the pic is horrible, it was the only one on eBay at the moment. Nasty, example only... Sorry about that. That's why I pointed directly to the 3 vendors. Universal is in the eyes of the beholder, I guess. One size fits none, is generally what that means. So some creativity and fabrication is always involved. Mounting a sidecar is an art, not a science, even though you need a little of each to do it right. 3 of mine are OEM rigs these days. Then there is my old HD/Watsonian...

Tina, we sidecar folks are a chatty group. Just wait until you go to a sidecar function. Get in touch with the state sidecar club or any of the folks you've been pointed too. You'll be riding in no time. Well some time after Irma goes away... I'll bug you about the Ride For Kids later - they love sidears.... 😉

Hi Tina:
Your new Florida State Rep is:
Richard Cravener
241 Balboa Dr.
Kissimmee, FL 34758-3002
407-353-9221

He volunteered during the Corning rally and sounds like he would like to be useful.