Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Got my new bike---

Now I've got to get that sidecar. Just picked up my new HD 1200C and am still bumping into walls when it comes to what side car to get.

I see (on Ebay) that there is a fella in Ohio that sells Dnepr's at a very nice price, however I don't recall reading anything about them - is this because sidecarist are polite and listen to their GrandMa when she says not to say anything if you can't say something nice???

Jim in Newark DE

Dneprs are OK. Ural Bavarian classics are a lot better detailed and finished. They have better looking wheels, swing-arms, fenders, upholstery, etc. but look similar. What do you want in a hack? Utility is there with the dneprs. Beauty is there with the B/Cs. Both come with BMW /2 mountings and require extra $ to mount and accessorize. Both work well. Both weigh over 230#. Either will last for the long haul.
I put a lot of 562 Velorexs on the Sportys, with or without the H-D suspension option. Most bang for the buck, they come with everything but the bike, and you can mount it yourself, no welder needed.

Lonnie Cook
nwsidecar@aol.com

Jim.
Try Liberty Sidecars in Seattle Washington.
They make a great sidecar for the Sporties.
http://www.libertysidecars.com