Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Goodbye Low Speed Wobble

Just had Cyclewerks in Barrington Illinois install Perry Bushong's remanufactured triple tree on my 74 R90/6 Ural combo. What an upgrade! Where I previously had to hang on for dear life accelarating or de accelerating in that oh range of say 15-25 mph, I can now ride with just one hand. Money well spent if you are considering it. Thanks Perry, Thanks Cyclewerks.

Gotta Go ride now!

Cheers,
Dr. Raoul Duke
"Still Licensed to practice in 3 states PLUS Guam"

The re-raked or adjustable triple trees are really nice to have on a dedicated sidecar outfit. They save a lot of arm and shoulder strain.
Enjoy! Doc.
A word of caution though for those not wanting a dedicated rig: Keep the hack mounted. Don't leave home without it, or you may experience "High speed wobble".

A very good point. Once you remove the "trail" you are a DEDICATED SIDECAR bike only. Not for those who want to go beyween two and three wheels, which is why I think everybody should have at least two bikes and it really takes 3-4 to suit all your riding needs. I would be glad to write letters to this effect to anybody who needs one to sell this concept to their spouse. I am all about helping others.

Cheers,
Dr. Raoul Duke
"Everything to Excess"

I like your "Everything to Excess" Motto line.

I use:"Moderation, and lots of it". One can't have too much moderation.

yes "everything to excess". my dfeelings on motorcycles and sidecars has always been "some is good, more is better and too many is just right"
fly #ooowon