Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Go for a ride.

Anyone near Vacouver Washington interested in going for a ride on Saturday 9-8-2007 ?( I know it is short notice ) I plan to head east through the gorge to Kennewick and return which ever way looks the most fun. I ride a Ural Patrol . I do not ride fast 50 to 55 mph but I do enjoy the ride. I will be filling up my gas tanks at the Chevron station on 14 near Camas , hopefully before 9 a.m. If anyone would like to join me let me knopw or just show up. It would be nice to meet other people who enjoy riding a sidecar rig.

Buck Buchanan

I live by kennewick if you need a place to stop while over here, just let me know. I wish i could ride with ya but i'm in the proccess of getting my 3 wheel license.

fender
(dave)

Can't ride tomorrow (Saturday the 8th) but the following day Archie and I and a friend are heading for the UMCI breakfast in Connell then joining them in their ride to Weston Oregon and meeting the Baker City group there for lunch. What're you doing Sunday? Come on over to the Longbranch in Weston if you can...

Thanks guy's , I would enjoy stopping by . I have to work on Sunday this week. Saturday is my only day off . The sun is suppose to be out and I look forward to anytime I can get out on the rode with my rig.

Buck