Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Funny, I Been Pondering Also..........................................

Tom Hansen#6456 pretty much wrote just what I have been thinking.In the latest issue of the sidecarist There are QUITE a few openings for state reps. The left side of this country seems to lack the most {9}.I have been a State Rep.for close to two years now and heck I find that its really not that hard,hand out some forms for people that are intrested in joining they usually come to me because of the sidecar. As for people that need help with something more complex hey try http://www.sidecar.com or help could be found in the magazine also or other sites like SCT. You just need to be willing to help or direct the person{s} to the help needed.Maybe get some hackers together for coffee or the beverage of the group's choice its suppose to be for enjoyment,heck work is suppose to be for gas money right?.I have been nominated for North East Director,and I did accept it,of which case as I see it the North East NEEDS 6 States to be filled with reps.I wouldn't mind seeing the current N.E. Dir or another person run for this position also of North East Director or any other position thats up for Election Again it is not hard common folks give it a shot.{hey Steve#4617 how about you?} Chuck Tretyak nominee for North East Director

Well, shucks, I guess I could sign up for Wa State Rep. After all, doing The Sidecarist doesn't take all that much time... 🙂

Do I qualify, Joyce?

Steve, you would be great. How did you know I would be reading this??

Well, you are one of the moderators...

OOOOOhhh,that Steve well glad you filled the spot ya know any body in a neighboring state that may be intrested?

My first opportunity to recruit will probably be the Yakima Unrally over Memorial Day weekedn. I'll keep my eyes and ears open though.