Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Found my way back in

I had been here before looking for information , found some then just had issues getting back in. removed the sidecar from my 1996 Fatboy and mounted it on a 2015 HD 750 Street. It works great. After about 4,000 with the smaller sidecar decided to step it up. Took my time did the home work.  I wanted to have the option of removing the sidecar if I wanted and had a lot of people tell that would not work. So did the front end work first to see how the bike would be without the sidecar. It worked great so moved on the going ahead with it. Purchased a Hannigan Twin Classic. Had them put everything on it paint it and ship it. Local HD dealer mounted it.  All went well. It is so much fun I don't think I will ever use the quick disconnect.

Keeping the smaller one also.

2017 RGU and twin classic about 2,000 miles on it after the install

750 Street and 563 Velorex.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

Welcome back nice rigs

Very nice looking rigs !!

Thank you for the welcome. I have a granddaughter that has CP.  She is 10 now when she was about 6 and 1/2 Mounted the Velorex on the 1996 FB. She loved riding so much it became some thing we did often. latter we moved it to the 750 Street so I could do some need work on the FB. It worked so well it stays on the Street now.

One thing led to another and the Idea to put one on the RGU turned into a project .  It was well worth every dime.

The picture is her first ride after we moved it to the Street . She had to make sure it would work.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.