Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

SOLD: 2004 Honda VTX 1300C with 2015 Velorex 562 Sidecar

After much consideration I have decided to sell my Sidecar rig. I just don't use it enough and would like to find it a new home. It's in very good condition, starts, runs and handles very well (minimum head shake at low speeds, tracks straight and true). I've made a couple of 200+ mile trips on it and it is ready for more. I will have it detailed and a complete service prior to delivery to the new owner.

The bike is a 2004 VTX with 29,100 mile on it. It needs nothing. Has a car tire on back and a good bike tire on front. It has Vance & Hines true duel exhaust (a little bit loud, not bad) and a Kuryakyn Hypercharger, floor boards, a heal-toe shifter, and full fairing.

The Sidecar is in great shape, nice interior and good paint. The tire is good lots of tread left.

Asking $5800.00 $5500 USD. Located 60 miles north of IAH (Houston Airport).

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
CCjon and FlyinMonkeys have reacted to this post.
CCjonFlyinMonkeys

Okay, it's been on here for a week with NO responses or comments.  Maybe I priced it a bit too high, so the new price is $5500.00.  It a really good rig and ready to go.

Later, Bud...

Bud, long time no see. Are you upgrading to a newer rig?

I didn't see your rig listed on Houston's  Craigslist or TWT web site. 

Jan

FlyinMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyinMonkeys

It should be on TWT, but not CL.  Not considering a "newer" rig.  I'll probably be adding a sidecar to either my '75 or '82 Goldwing, but need to make room for that project.  Might separate the unit I have, sell the bike and put the car on one of the Wings.

Later, Bud...

KBB says the bike's average price is $4500. That's a low mileage bike in good shape.

The Velorex is a bit light for a Goldwing, but you could add ballast to weigh more.

LowriderBud and FlyinMonkeys have reacted to this post.
LowriderBudFlyinMonkeys

Guess it is time to go fishing in another pond.  Think I'll see if there is more interest on flea bay.

Later, Bud...

PM sent