Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Price Reduced: 2004 Honda VTX 1300C with 2015 Velorex 562 Sidecar

After much consideration I have decided to sell my Sidecar rig. I just don't use it enough and would like to find it a new home. It's in very good condition, starts, runs and handles very well (minimum head shake at low speeds, tracks straight and true). I've made a couple of 200+ mile trips on it and it is ready for more. I will have it detailed and a complete service prior to delivery to the new owner.

The bike is a 2004 VTX with 29,100 mile on it. It needs nothing. Has a car tire on back and a good bike tire on front. It has Vance & Hines true duel exhaust (a little bit loud, not bad) and a Kuryakyn Hypercharger, floor boards, a heal-toe shifter, and full fairing.

The Sidecar is in great shape, nice interior and good paint. The tire is good lots of tread left.

Asking $5800.00 $5500 USD. Located 60 miles north of IAH (Houston Airport).

Uploaded files:
  • DSCN0180.JPG
  • DSCN0181.JPG
  • DSCN0182.JPG
  • DSCN0183.JPG
CCjon and FlyinMonkeys have reacted to this post.
CCjonFlyinMonkeys

Okay, it's been on here for a week with NO responses or comments.  Maybe I priced it a bit too high, so the new price is $5500.00.  It a really good rig and ready to go.

Later, Bud...

Bud, long time no see. Are you upgrading to a newer rig?

I didn't see your rig listed on Houston's  Craigslist or TWT web site. 

Jan

FlyinMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyinMonkeys

It should be on TWT, but not CL.  Not considering a "newer" rig.  I'll probably be adding a sidecar to either my '75 or '82 Goldwing, but need to make room for that project.  Might separate the unit I have, sell the bike and put the car on one of the Wings.

Later, Bud...

KBB says the bike's average price is $4500. That's a low mileage bike in good shape.

The Velorex is a bit light for a Goldwing, but you could add ballast to weigh more.

LowriderBud has reacted to this post.
LowriderBud