Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Florida State Representative

We don't seem to have a Florida State Representative. I don't know why, as we do have a few hacks down here. My good friend Sergio and myself are trying to put together a riders group, failing terribly, as we can't seem to locate any members in our tri-county area; Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. There are BMW riders down here, and there are hack drivers down here. We just can't seem to find any. Any help that National could give us, like a membership listing for these three counties, or a blip in the newsletter would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help and cooperation.

Hey, either of you guys interested in the State Rep position? We are always looking to fill those spots with folks wanting to promote the club. Send me or Tod Parks an email. State Reps are given copies of membership lists in their state.

Joyce/Tod....

My guess is that either one of us would be interested. What type of time committment is expected and any necessary travelling that needs to be done. Sergio is a cop working weekday nights and I am in Parking Management working days, nights, weekends, etc., but still enough time to ride around South Florida. Let me know.

Jim

I saw the same thing about no state rep but was not going to say anything for a bit. I know what happens. You get the job. Lol. I am in Largo and would help but I am too new at this to just out and out do it. But you got my vote.