USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

EZ steer for 2018 wing?

Does anyone know if there is an EZ Steer for the 2018 Goldwing? Would work for eithe a trike or sidecar rig. I know some people are working on it just curious if any has a successful design. Thanks

Jay has developed one and is offering the first person with an 18 GW a free unit installed. Or was. Perhaps someone has already claimed it.

Thanks, I know he is working on one as is Hannigan. It looks like so far there is still not one available. Jay is just too far away to even consider going there. Ride safe!

go to eurowingusa.com. I think they can help you. They have made frontends for BMW for years now. On there web site they show a 1800 I think it has the new front end.
Lloyd

Thanks for the referral. Spoke with them today and they anticipate having something available by September.

I’ve been riding this rig for awhile and am actually enjoying it without adding an ez Steer . If I slow a little for the tight turns and work the bars, it actually works pretty well. Leaning to the outside for bothe left and right turns as well as working the outside ends of the bar works well. Ez Steer would be “icing on the cake”. I’ll survive well until one’s available.