Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Equalean to make a come back?

Here's an interesting pair of posts from Kneeslider...

ghraydon wallick Says:
February 20th, 2008 at 5:04 am
My name is Ghraydon Wallick. My father Wally and I invented the
EQUALEAN sidecar in 1975. We built about 270 units before going out of business in the recession of the 1980’s.

I’ve kept my dad’s personal sidecar, as well as our original passenger prototype in storage ever since believing it would one day enjoy a renaissance.

Mike Corbin in Hollister, Ca. and I have signed an agreement and he will bring EQUALEAN into the 21st century. Anyone familiar with Mike’s products knows they’re first class. EQUALEAN never had a better opportunity to succeed than with Mike Corbin on board.

I have put together some pictures with text to provide useful (and accurate) information concerning the EQUALEAN sidecar. I have offered to e-mail them to Kneeslider for your pleasure.

Sincerely,

Ghraydon Wallick

ghraydon wallick Says:
February 20th, 2008 at 7:13 am
To whoever is interested:

P.S. I just uploaded the EQUALEAN pictures to MySpace.com. Type my name, “ghraydon” in the search window, then click on my “pictures” link at my profile page. Click the EQUALEAN album and “Voila”!

Thanks, Ghraydon

What an interesting development! Is it possible that there will be a new leaner from Corbin?

I looked at Ghraydon's pic's, nice. I have owned 2 equaleans ( a big one and a little one) never mounted them, just had them and sold them. In one of the pictures he has the equalean paired up with Mike Corbins Sparrow one of Mike's good idea's that failed, hope this one makes it.

That is a great news!
I should start saving money.