Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Discussion: USCA NewsEd Johnson/AMA
Please to create posts and topics.

Ed Johnson/AMA

I recieved my Sidecarist and AMA magazines saturday.In the AMA mag. Ed was listed as having a plaque in his name with USCA #1 on it.There was no listing as to who the donor was.

Chuck,I'm glad to hear that. The Board talked about doing it and I believe it was left with John Kennedy but I can't be sure. I don't believe we did the plaque because I never heard any mention of funding for it. I'm confident that the USCA Board would like to do somehting but I'm not in a position to start this. Perhaps if we heard from some members with ideas to honor Ed, we could have something ready for the rally.

Chuck - I've walked through the latest issue of the AMA Mag (Feb, 2004) several times and haven't found anything about Ed. Can you tell me where? Thanks

Steve On page 45 of the Feburary issue under the listing of Museum Donors aprox. the 14 th on the list.

ALIn the listing,USCA Inservice Discussion see post #656 on 8-24-03

Thanks Chuck!

Chuck, Thanks, that's why I remembered it being in John's court. It never went any furhter than that. I suspect that Marilyn or the Northern Illinois group paid for the plaque. Any ideas for something that the USCA can do. We owe Ed a lot. Strange, we didn't miss him until he was gone. We've had questions for him at least half a dozen times since he passed.

Glad to see Ed Johnson get honored at the AMA. He desirves this and a
lot more for the had work he put into the USCA YIC John