Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Discussion: Riders Wantedeartern ct
Please to create posts and topics.

eartern ct

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

In Groton. Suzuki Burgman 400 scooter with Cozy sidecar.

Don, I got a new tube set for the Zodiac. Looks almost new. I rode my Suzuki Burgman 400 (with dog) from Maryland to Essex. Quite a trip.

We need pictures

Who did you get the tubes from "Wing" in Calif.?

No got them from Defenders, apparently the set available in the world at that time. The guy in Essex, who I think you recommended did the installation. Great job...really good guy.

Jeff Going at the Dingy Doc.

Yeah. And his son works at Defenders

Still waiting for spring to spring,hope I'll meet all you guys this spring.

We can meet at my shop on Rt 2 in Pawcatuck ( near the UA theater ) and do a 25 mile tour from there.

Global warming I have a glacier in my backyard. The ice in my driveway got the best of me this winter,hope to it cleaned up this week. The ride sounds good. Just a little better weather.

Would love to meet up at The Bean in the Spring.

Attached files

I can make it most anytime as I am retired.

The bean works for me.

Had the flue off the pad. Not this week next week or after that. Vanilla Bean works for me. Thursday,Friday or Saturdays.

Still waiting for the weather to break?

The Vanilla Bean is a jaunt for me from Durham, but I look forward to doing it at some point when the weather's properly warm. (While I don't mind riding in cool weather, my kids are less enthusiastic, and I want to take them with me.)

Hopefully you folks will post on here when you have specific meet ups there (or anywhere in CT for that matter). I've yet to run into another sidecar rig when out on mind -- I only see them on occasion when I'm two-wheeling it! lol

I still have a bunch of snow in my back yard, I can't get my rig out of the shed yet.

Looks like Durham is about 36 miles from Willimantic we can meet many different spots Vanilla Bean just one of many. We all just need better weather sooner or later it has too change.

I took the kids 45 miles when we lived in Europe, from Zurich to Konstanz, Germany, so they'll be able to hack the 36 miles to Willimantic. But I'm certainly open to other spots!

Next week is finally showing a whole week with daytime highs above 50. We are right on the cusp of solid riding weather!

I'm ready?

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next