Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumGeneral Discussion: Riders Wantedeartern ct
Please to create posts and topics.

eartern ct

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

There is a training class up here in Massachusetts. I emailed them but have not heard back.
Hope to get a ride in today after work. Weather has been lousy but then again, it's New England.

Ural named Squirrel Willimantic CT.

Hi wrench, nice area out that way. Do you ever go to the vanilla bean?

Couldn't fine my way back to this page. I go by there all the time but haven't stop in years. Always end up at We- like- kit Ice Cream on rte. 97

I love that place Where did you buy your ural, boxboro? I have a 1200 sportster on my rig now Plenty of torque.

Sorry I didn't get back to you,I'm in Vermont it's pouring rain and your my entertainment haha. I did buy my Ural from Ural of New England. So far there service has been great. They replace the clutch lever twice this time 2014 upgrade and windshield I paid a little extra upgraded after market windshield. I also have BMW K 1200LT big difference. I can't fine any rig riders in my area. I'm very new to side cars only one year this July. I'm doing very good with it but would like a rider course. I'll be70 in Oct. so need all the Help I can get. Your rig is a sportster ? How does that handle ?

The sportster does ok, my first rig was an old kz650 which was underpowered. I put the sportster rig together a year and a half ago. So far so good. I use an electronic shifter on it because I'm a left leg amputee. The bike has plenty of power with 1200cc and a screaming eagle stage one kit.
There is a sidecar rally in central ma near palmer in a few weeks. We should take a ride out for a couple of hours. Let me know if you want yo meet up in ct and ride up. We can take backroads into sturbridge and then run rt20 the rest of the way. The rally is at camp stanica and is on the26th through the 28th but you can go in on saturday for 5 bucks so it sounds worth while.

At this time sounds good.Thank you for your service, It's great that our men and women that servred their country with modern technology can do what they love.

No, I lost it in a head on collision with a distracted driver in an suv. I agree about the technology for our vets being a blessing though.

It's getting worse all the time with distracted drivers. I don't fly my car but one day I had too coming down Rte.66 in Columbia.

Distracted driving in rhode island has been bad for a while.
Where in vt are you now? I have family in grafton. Great riding up there. Nice roads up that way

Brattleboro camping on the way home in the AM very hard rain most of the day.

The weather should clear for you before you leave. Are you taking backroads or freeway home? Urals seem to like backroads better. 😉

Happy New Year all,
I live in Mystic, CT and would like to meet you all someplace.
Give me a call at 860-460-3282

Don

Attached files

Happy new year from Willimantic Ct. Vanilla Bean has been mention in the past, Never got there.Looks like a Ural side car ?

I tried getting people to meet up at the vanilla bean a time or two but we never seemed to get it together. Maybe this year. 🙂

Just never got there, i had the Ural out Dec.27 and drove by there lots of bikes no rig.

No riding for me lately, one of my kids is getting married this week.

Good luck and God bless all.

Thank you wrench.

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next