Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Dues Received?

Greetings, I paid our dues for 2009 on 3/23/2009. My card shows an "Expiration Date" of April 2009. I still have not received a new card and my check has not cleared. I am getting nervous with the Lake Tahoe Rally coming up. How can I find out if our check was received?Santa Ron

Hey, Ron looking forward to seeing you again, this time at Tahoe. Al Roach is the membership guy. Now I know he headed to Florida for the Y'll Come Rally and maybe he stayed for Easter too. He probably hasn't processed any memberships recently. Don't worry, he'll get to it. Or email him at membership@sidecar.com

Greetings Joyce, Thanks for the fast reply, I am not near my magazine cache and didn't have Al's email. We also will look forward to meeting up again, Stevenson was the last time as I remember. A nice feature for the web page might be a "Contact" link unless it is already there and I couldn't find it (a real possibility). We all know that the officers and representatives don't get enough email yet!!!! LOL.....Santa Ron

If you go to the home page and click on the underlined officers positions it will take you to a page with all the contact info. I guess it might be hard if you didn't know where to look!

See you in June!

Well that was pretty simple and clear. I looked everywhere but where I should of, I even brought up the Membership Application to see if it was there. Oh well... I just emailed Al. Thanks again.