USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Davenport Iowa M/C meet

Anyone going to the Antique motorcycle meet Thursday Friday and Saturday this week. I'll be vending under the Brit flag near the tall white gate. Stop by and say "HI" . I will also have a new Monaco windscreen with hood, tonneau and all mounting parts for sale. Avoid shipping cost and pick it up.
Dave Rademacher

Hi Dave,

I have been wanting to go to D Port for many years but it clashes with other local events, have a good weekend. Keep an eye out for a flexi sidecar rig there. By chance you going to Jefferson?

not sure about Jefferson, use to stop there on way to Woodstock meet. Now that it's moved to the new spot it's pretty lame. I was just in Chi town last week and stopped into see Ed at Morries Place. His new shop is really nice. Was looking to see what he might have for my 1954 Norton big 4 that I'm putting a Watsonian Pulma sidecar on the left side. Ya I know I'm in for a big surprise, but anyone can be normal.
Minnesota Dave