Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Dave Keesee

just got an e-mail from Ruth Anne Hannigan. Dave Keesee, the sidecar installer at Hannigan, had a heart attack saturday. he is home now and feeling better. Dave we wish you a speedy recovery.
fly

Absolutely Dave! Take it easy and heal up quickly.

met dave at the grandfather rally, a very nice and knowledgable guy, get well soon, but carefully.

Fly - 6/3/2010 9:12 PM

just got an e-mail from Ruth Anne Hannigan. Dave Keesee, the sidecar installer at Hannigan, had a heart attack saturday. he is home now and feeling better. Dave we wish you a speedy recovery.
fly

I met Dave recently when we went to KY to pick up our rig at Hannigan Motorsports. I have been sitting here waiting for him to answer an email about an electrical problem - I understand now why he hasn't responded to my email! Best wishes Dave for a fast and complete recovery.

Thankyou everyone for the get well wishes,it means a lot to know so many care! Doc says i have to take two weeks off,then just office duty for a while. Should be back at the shop just in time for the 35th anniversary,so hope to see a lot of you there. God bless all of you! Dave

Dave, you don't look like a secretary...........fly

Dave, We wish you a full and speedy recovery. Hope to see you at Star Days in Chatanooga.

Bill and Marlene Thompson

Dave; Hurry and get well. We are all pulling for you. J.R. & Avanell

Dave,
Best thoughts and prayers for a full and speedy recovery! You have all our best wishes!

Dave,
We're praying for your recovery and look forward to seeing you at the 35th.

Take care Dave and get well soon.
-Brock @ Side Effects

Okay Dave now that you have gotten all this attention and know that so many do care for you aren't you about ready to get back to work. Call me 🙂

Wow, that's a shock! I met Dave when I went to Hannigan's in April and he installed my Astro Sport, since then I've talked to him on the phone while working out some details. Great guy, very knowledgeable and friendly, and I think he just went through training to become a S/TEP instructor. Get well soon, Dave!

GTRider (DeVern)

Some people will do anything to get a little attention. Talked to Dave last night. He is ready to quit loafing around the house. He has a big help to me in all my odd-ball endeavers. J.R.

Dave! Sorry to hear you're ailing. Let us know when you get back to the shop; I'll stop in and annoy you.

Get well soon, Dave. We all rely on your knowledge in this sport. I am sure you are missed at work.

Bob in NM