Skip to content
Complete rig, BMW K...

Notifications
Clear all

Complete rig, BMW K1100LT tug with EZS forks, wheels, ETC; with EML GT2 (late version, one hinge).

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@snowbum)
Topic starter

Very well maintained complete sidecar rig, drive anyplace. Bargain at $10,000.   Health issues force sale of my personal happy miles sidecar rig.  NOTE:  This rig is tentatively sold, but you can still contact me for information.  There are very complete articles on the EML GT2 sidecars on my website, etc.
Location:  So. Lake Tahoe, Calif.   snowbum@bmwmotorcycletech.info

I might consider, if health holds-up, driving the rig to the 2019 USCA National Rally in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, to deliver to the buyer; if buyer pays for me staying at the National area, and pays for my flight back to Reno/Tahoe.

For complete information, and lots of photos:
http://bmwmotorcycletech.info/sidecar-rig-4sale.htm
Robert (Snowbum) Fleischer.

snowbum@bmwmotorcycletech.info

ABC 1843; MOA Life 17058; AMA Charter Life 73254; USCA 6504…..

‹(•¿•)›

Posted : December 15, 2018 8:00 am
(@Anonymous)

Hello Snowbum!! Good to see ya on here but not good to hear of health issues. Wishin' you the best and sure hope to see you in C d'A this July!!

Posted : December 15, 2018 8:25 am
(@snowbum)
Topic starter

Gads, I hate the software editor on this site...and, I need to find out why the site did not send me an announcement of a message.
I'll try again...the first message disappeared, trying to add a link.
I'm planning ahead as best I can, and right now only making plans for ~2 months at a time.  Not sure about Rallies this coming year.
If my health improves and holds-up, then I may well be at some Rallies....especially if I have not sold my sidecar rig.
First week of February I am committed to teaching a Seminar at SuperTech, probably on Ignition; and, I am the Keynote Speaker for Saturday evenings dinner, etc.    http://bmwmotorcycletech.info/SuperTech.htm
I hope to be able to, finally, meet Claude Stanley, in person, that weekend.
I have a story, for around the campfire some time, about the last time I was in Coeur d’Alene.....stayed at the KOA....on a benchtop....
Snowbum

Posted : December 15, 2018 11:20 pm
(@al-olme2)

The reason you didn't get a notice of the post was because you didn't ask for one.  You'll see a lot more of this sort of action , or inaction, because of the GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation as enacted in the EU.  It's a small part of a concept called "the right to be forgotten" and there's a ton of baggage tied up in it but the part that plays here is the idea that a person shouldn't get email that they didn't ask for.  When you say it that way, I think many more of us could get behind it.  Heck Bob, you have call screening on your phone, you should be a real cheerleader.  It just gives folks a little more control.

There's a really simple solution.  At the bottom of the posting box, where you see the option to attach pictures and just above the "Cancel" and "Submit" buttons, there's a box you can tick to subscribe to a thread.  If you do it, you'll get notices of new posts in the thread, if you don't, nothing happens.  It's also possible to set things so you get a notice when ever you're mentioned but that's in your profile, the page where you set an avatar if you want one.

Posted : December 16, 2018 2:10 am
(@snowbum)
Topic starter

I checked the box originally.  I also had checked the box in my reply to Reardan Tom.  I just now looked and saw NO such box listed in this thread.  Looked at my profile page, nothing there to check off either.  Nothing on this page I am typing this on, unless it is hidden in something.
SO...next,.....I backtracked to the beginning.  YES, the box is there.  ...AND.....YES it WAS checked.
Bob

Posted : December 16, 2018 4:01 am