Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Claude Stanley helps Make-a-Wish

Great Job Claude and Crew!!!!

http://www.dailyrecord.com/article/20110814/NJNEWS/308130017/Parsippany-teen-s-wish-granted

Good on ya, Claude.

Absolutely fabulous.

Karl

Great job Claude and crew! But the article did not have a picture of the rig. Is it possible to post one so we can see the finished rig?

There is a picture but you have to click the more arrow. I'll see if I can steal it.

Attached files

Excellent! Nice work everyone.

... the sidecar is designed to inspire people. Painted on the front are the words:

The Only Limitations Are The Ones You Create. 🙂

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Thanks Joyce for getting the photo. Thought I had checked out the entire article but must have missed the "more". Great looking rig Claude.

Good job Claude and crew I was moved when I read about this. It is good to know that in the age of me first everyone else take a hike there are folks like you out there who care and make life for others better. Thanks again

Congratulations Claude! Dan, Brenda and I still get lots of smiles when we're out and about in AK in the rig you built us, it really is great to see you doing it again!!!!