Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

chineese sidecar

Some time ago one of you blokes bought a chair only from China. I am toying with buying one and fitting it to my roadstar. I would realy like to know how the whole proccess went for you. Service,delivery mounts, all that sort of thing. Any one can chime in here as any thoughts are appreciated.

The first 6 Chang Jiangs that I bought (prepaid) from China never arrived. This was a few years ago and the State Department was going to check up on the situation. Haven't heard from either since.
I currently have one unit in the works at this time. I'll let you know how it works out.

FYI; They are similar to the URAL with the poor QC of the Dnepr, have torsional suspension and share the /2 BMW style ball and collet mounts.

Lonnie
Northwest Sidecars

Hi Mark,
Not sure if they make a left hand mount for you, but who knows.

Thanks guy's for quick reply. 6 units didnt turn up? I'm turned off them already. According to their web site they make left hand units and have shipped plenty to OZ. there is one in western Australia for sale. $10,000. Thanks again I'll keep looking. Have to sell my Goldwing outfit first or the Missus will kill me.
Cheers
Mark