USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Cherry Hill NJ AMCA SWAP MEET

http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/seaboard-chapter-amca-swap-2014-02-23-Cherry_Hill-NJ.html

Are you a member of the AMCA? you been to Oley?

No, but i am planning on joining . my bike isn't an antique yet [1993 ] .but i do like looking at old bikes and parts.who knows maybe i will find another 1942 Harley 45 like my first bike. i never made it to Oley.i went to the Rhinebeck meet many years ago [back when i lived there .]

horrorguy - 2/18/2014 9:00 PM No, but i am planning on joining . my bike isn't an antique yet [1993 ] .but i do like looking at old bikes and parts.who knows maybe i will find another 1942 Harley 45 like my first bike. i never made it to Oley.i went to the Rhinebeck meet many years ago [back when i lived there .]

3/4 of my Vending/ Neighbors are from N.J. where I am located you should come on out it's the first spring meet tons of bikes and parts.

People from all over the world come, I have sold parts to people from Germany,Japan,Australia you name it ALWAYS a good time plenty of bikes, servi-cycles and sidecars for sale

Also Jefferson PA in Oct.

Better find a 45 soon, before they start selling at Knucklehead prices......:)

i went to the swap meet .it was indoors at a big bike/custom car shop . there was a decent amount of vintage parts for a small meet .while the weather was decent [45 deg ] the roads were so bad with potholes i was glad i took the truck .there was a Ural there that managed to brave the Jersey roads without busting an axle

Might be a good thing, might not be- taking the truck to a swap meet. Means you can haul more stuff. Either direction... I was planning on riding the Frosty Bunz run out of Coeur d'Alene this coming Sunday but the forecast is now calling for a low of 12 degrees and a high of 28. I don't think it would be enjoyable although one can't argue with the name of the run at those temps.

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

the last thing i need to bring home is a truck load of bike parts ,i can barely get into my garage as it is

horrorguy - 3/1/2014 11:58 PM the last thing i need to bring home is a truck load of bike parts ,i can barely get into my garage as it is

I built a second and bigger garage:)