Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

camping question

Anyone have a good camping packing list? I have never been motorcycle camping and figure someone can point me in the right direction. Also what do you take to cook/eat? Any suggestions welcome. I thing I'll be going solo so there is room, but could have a passenger. I normally camp in a 30ft rv so this is a change for me.

Steven

Spam, Spam & Sardines. Tortillas. Sardens and sime noodles (to long in s/e asia) is a good easy supper or Tortilas and spam and chees and another totilla on top fryed with olive oil is another good supper . insent oatmeal and peanut butter(jelly packet form a fast food place). I like mc donnels for lunch duoble meat and cheese, with exter pickel. get two and throw the top part of bun's away (or save for the birds at evening camp) and put the doubler meat & cheese together. Along with a small fires and a seiner coffer you got a really big lunch for less than $4.00. Put coffey in a zipe lock bag and put date on it and store it in the coffey pot . Water, water & adult refreshments. that will get you started. Rudy

A small camp stove, Mountain House meals (just add hot water), some type of mess kit, sleeping bag, tent, paper towels, TP, toothbrush/shave kit, first aid kit. After that it's accessories - coffee maker of some kind, snacks, fishing gear...

I used to buy MRE's by the case for tours. Eat hot or cold, full nutricious meals and no spoilage problems.

Lonnie