Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

C Stanley Motorsports Inc. is moving

Just though it would be good to post that we will soon be moving from
Penns Creek to nearby Middleburg. Pa. The new shop is about triple the
size of our present facility and is also right on Rt.522 just coming
out of Middleburg going east toward Selinsgrove.
Hope to be moved in by the first part of April.
More later.
Claude

Dang, I was hoping you were moving to Wisconsin. :0)

Yes, me too... well, not Wisconsin but at least the West Coast!... where the real riding id happening!!!...
Good luck Claude... and may all those turn buckles never loosen up on you!!!
Ara & Spirit

I was hoping you were moving south to Georgia. At least you'll be a couple miles closer now. Don't lose my bike in the move! Good luck.

I think the same way a couple or so years ago Claude showed up at my door step when living in GA he needs to go "on Tour"... with his truck, welding equipment and metal tubes! Will give you till 2009... we can call it the "2009 Stanley Tour"...

Thanks for the kind words we will see what happens.
🙂 Click on attached:

Attached files

Jeez,
I don't know, it looks a little crowded. You'll probably fill it up pretty fast.

Isn't moving fun? You find all that stuff you forgot you had and bought more of. lol

Lonnie

Moving fun? Sure it is ...sure.
Yep, I have bought stuff knowing I already had it figuring I might have loaned ot out only to find it was just put 'up' but I forgot where 'up' was...very common and more common the older I get.
see attached

Attached files

Hey Claude,

I will be heading down to Oley Pa. on the 25th of April(Friday) for a AMCA meet at the fairgrounds that weekend.

If a guy wanted to locate C Stanley Motorsports on RT. 522 is there an address that he should be looking for?
Didn't see one in the photo on the new building.

Originally written by hdrghack on 3/25/2008 6:29 AM

Hey Claude,

I will be heading down to Oley Pa. on the 25th of April(Friday) for a AMCA meet at the fairgrounds that weekend.

If a guy wanted to locate C Stanley Motorsports on RT. 522 is there an address that he should be looking for?
Didn't see one in the photo on the new building.

Chuck,
I am embarrased to say this but right now I do not know the new address myself. Will know in a day or so.
If you are working with a GPS just find Middleburg and head East on 522 toward Selinsgrove. We are on the right heading out of Middleburg. Note that Middleburg is in Snyder Country.

Is there a sandwich and soup store next door? Good luck with the move see you at the RDV
Dave

I was wanting you were going southern to Atlanta. At least you'll be a several distance better now. Don't reduce my cycle in the move! Enjoy.

Maruti Swift | New Bikes in India

Good luck with the move Claude. Hope it all goes well. It amazes me what some people do for fun!!

Ok somebody mixed up the year here, but that doesn't matter much.....

Lonnie hit the nail on the head: When you move you find all that too well guarded stuff you were searching for urgently in the past.
OK I have to admit, as older I get, I search more often for the tool I just have used a few minutes or hours ago.

But much more painfull is the fact that THERE IS NO HOPE AT ALL TO FIND THE SPARES YOU SAVED FOR SOME PURPOSE AND IT FELL INTO THE HAND OF SOME EMPLOYE WHILE HE CLEANED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a little low with work during this rainy season and have planed to use this granted time for to get out every single box in all shop corners for to reorganize accourding to my personell ideas.
4 different employes in the last 3 years caused a chaos in my shop of that magnitute that I had to spend several hundred bucks for materials and spares I had bought allready for some project or " surpluss for just in case it will be needed ".
Obviously those parts appear the moment when you just handed over the project a few days before...

That is life! Take it with humor.
Best wishes from my bitterly cold (62`F = 18`C) electric cuarter in my mashine shop while it poors cats and dogs outside...
I should sit inside the incubator I just am finishing for the University....
Sven