USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Brought it home today

It's been here a few hours and the grin hasn't faded! The riding experience is very different than on two wheels, but it's a fine rig and a lot of fun! Looking forward to meeting some of you at the rally next month

Pete

Attached files

Looks great. Have fun and enjoy! Can you please tell me more about the setup?
gramps.......

gramps - 6/12/2010 7:07 PM

Looks great. Have fun and enjoy! Can you please tell me more about the setup?
gramps.......

Gramps,

It's a Hannigan Dual Sport on a 2007 R1200GS. It has an anti-sway bar and ECC. I was torn between this tub and a CSM. Claude was a tremendous help, but the bottom line was that Hannigan had a rig available and Claude didn't...and I know from prior offenses that my wife's approval is transient. If I didn't move fast she would have rescinded the funding!

I have an 07 R1200GS already, so was familiar with the bike. It seemed like a good way to shorten the learning curve so I could actually show up at the rally this year with a few weeks of riding experience under my armor.

Pete

I have almost the same sidecar.I got mine in February this year. Mine is the conte model. I wish I had your tow rig! You should get years of enjoyment as the rig looks like a match made in heaven!

Beauty rig! Don't count on that grin fading anytime soon.

Pete,
I will be looking forward to seeing you at the Vermont Rally or at the shop if you jouney down this way beforehand. Really happy to see you and Dave came to terms. Being a rep for Hannigan we have done a few of their dual sport sidecars and have another being shipped in this comoing week. Good sidecars!! You have a nice outfit there !!