Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Breva & sidecar

I'm considering putting a Breva on a sidecar, any information on hooking it up, attachment kits, hardware appreciated, I have a Friendship/California and was a nice looking Breva on Craig's list in my area.
thanks,
Mel

We have mounts for many of the Guzzi's including the Breva. We own and ride Guzzi's. My wife and I are life members of the national club and my general manager has owned a Convert for decades.
Jay G
DMC sidecars
http://www.dmcsidecars.com
866-638-1793
jay@dmcsidecars.com

Jay G DMC sidecars www.dmcsidecars.com 15616 Carbonado South Prairie RD Buckley WA 98321 866-638-1793 Hours Monday - Thursday 6-4:30

I've driven and rode as monkee in a Breva 1100 attached to one of Jay's cars. Pretty great! But you'll need to get one of Jay's steering mods if you want it to be fun.

Hi Drone, thanks for the insight but I don't have the rig set up, before I purchase the Breva I need to find out what is available for attaching the chair to the motorcycle. any body know of the required hardware or kit?? I e mailed Jay and am waiting for a reply as to what is available and the price.
Motomensh

I have the '07 B1100 that Jay at DMC hooked me up with. Pretty nice, but I'm looking forward to getting a steering mod to make it a little lighter handling. There is one car tire that fits with NO modification and makes the ride a lot nicer.

So far I have had no complaints. I think that DMC figured out all of the little oddities with the Breva as a tug. One weird thing was the ! idiot light would come on when you used the right turn signal. DMC had to run an extra wire and that problem went away.

Rig has plenty of power for my fat butt and a hefty monkey as far as I can tell.

I don't know if this is getting to you too late, but let me know what questions you have.

Toby