USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Blue nose sidecar tours

Reading the Sunday paper this morning I came across an article in the travel section about Nova Scotia, seems that there is a Husband and Wife team in Halifax Nova Scotia that have Ural sidecar rigs and offer tours of Halifax.

They take you to the points of interest through out the city communicating with you with head sets in the helmets. Considering that we went to Nova Scotia in 2001 on our sidecar rig and not really knowing the city needless to say I got lost a few times trying to look for the Cemetery's that the Titanic passengers were buried in finally gave up and headed to Peggy's Cove for more light house action.

Any way if you are heading to Nova Scotia and want to take the 2 1/2- 3 hour tour look up The Blue nose sidecar tours.

Thanks.
I spent some of my military time in Halifax ,nice place ,except for the taxes. The cemetery is right across from the Nelson hotel.