Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Biketoberfest

at Daytona Beach, October 18-21. Anyoone going?

Shipping my zuki to Jacksonville for the winter, Connie and I plan to be there... love to hook up with some others

greg and connie

Hello Greg & Connie,

My husband, son, daughter-in-law, some friends and I plan to be in Daytona for Biketoberfest. My husband will have his Goldwing, but I doubt that I will get to take my sidecar rig because of parking constraints at the condo where we will be staying. We always enjoy meeting other sidehackers. We'll be staying down at the far end, near the Port Orange Bridge if you'd like to stop by or maybe join us for a ride.

Connie

Anyone going to Bike Week in Myrtle Beach? went last yr.... goin' again, first week in Oct.

Hi Connie, sorry it took so long to reply, wanted to make sure the rig would get here in time.

We will be staying in St Augustine Fri nd Sat (JAX the other days). Would love to hook up if possible. I was thinking of actually going into Daytona Beach on Thursday and/or Friday (not sure how congested on the weekend).

Let me know if it makes sense, and we can try to come by

greg

Originally written by herwing on 9/17/2007 12:57 AM

Hello Greg & Connie,

My husband, son, daughter-in-law, some friends and I plan to be in Daytona for Biketoberfest. My husband will have his Goldwing, but I doubt that I will get to take my sidecar rig because of parking constraints at the condo where we will be staying. We always enjoy meeting other sidehackers. We'll be staying down at the far end, near the Port Orange Bridge if you'd like to stop by or maybe join us for a ride.

Connie

Hi Greg,

I think that we will be in Daytona Saturday - Friday, Oct 13 - 19. We have a condo on the beach for a week. I'm not sure what the name is, I'll have to check with my husband. We'll be right on the beach, close to the Port Orange Bridge, which is the southernmost of the Daytona bridges. Of course, the congestion is worst on the weekends, but it usually isn't all that bad once you get a few blocks north or south of Main St. I'm never sure exactly what we'll be doing, but we usually head up to St. Augustine one day during our stay. The ride along the beach on A-1-A is beautiful. Our friends from Indiana with their 1800 GW trike will be with us along with a couple of other Goldwingers from here in VA. Like I said before, I probably won't have my rig because of the limited parking at the condo.

After I check with Jimmy to make sure of the dates and the name of the condo, I'll send you his cell phone number so that you can get in touch with us in Daytona.

Connie

Hey Greg,

Just checking, did you get the personal message that I sent to you?

Connie

Connie, I just got it. I have been gone for the last several days (went on a motor trip to Oregon), just got home. I will reply to it later tonight

regards,

greg