Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Any 2+2 for under $8k

My wife and I are looking for a complete rig that we can fit both our children into safely for under $8,000.

We live in western North Carolina.

Thank you

HI.....I have a 04 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad with a Champion 2+2 I am thinking about selling so I can move to a dual sport rig . If still looking please call me anytime (retired) and I will answer any questions

you may have........Thanks...Harvey Peters.....Little Lake MI. (the U.P.) 906-250-6943

Selling my Honda Goldwing with Friendship California 3 sidecar. $8000. See pictures in the complete rigs for sale. Call me anytime for questions. Tracey 518-755-7005

Attached files

Still looking ? I have an 1993 BMW K1100LT - Hannigan combo in Gastonia, N. C. @ $8000.00 PM me your e-mail and I will send pics.

I have a 2007 Yamaha Vstar 1100 Classic with 12,000 miles, oil filter relocation kit, new tires(less than 150 miles on them), new tires and tubes on sidecar, fully dealer serviced recently. Sidecar is a 1970's(exact year unknown)Ural in great shape, no rust, no dents with chrome wheels including spare, brake and stop light with fender mounted white running light. Recently put this rig together using Motorvation quality mounting hardware. The bike is maroon and the sidecar is black with while pinstripes and windshield. Tracks well, gets about 30mpg( I use non-ethanol fuel). I'm asking $7500, clear title, located in Navarre FL 32566. You can contact me via email mayrel47@cox.net or 256-516-2135. My name is John. I'll attempt to attach photos.

Attached files