Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

Adding off site photos

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Yeah,
Click on the edit box and go from there.

L.

Hack'n - 12/1/2011 2:26 PM

Yeah,
Click on the edit box and go from there.

L.

Yep, I finally found that as well after I made my post.
Big learning curve here today.

Thanks!

Hi Earl: Welcome the the USCA sidecar forum. Glad to have ya.

Re: Photos, another way is to click on the Use Rich Text Editor at the lower left of the "reply" box/page where you will find all sorts of toggles, including one with a "green tree" in which you can insert the Image URL. Hope this helps.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

Thanks, Lee.
You probably don't remember me from the Hot Springs T.U.R.D. Rally last year (2010). I had an '04 Ural Patrol and my fiancee, now wife, and I wore the neon yellow Olympia jackets.
Sorry to hijack the thread . . .

cmaridersa - 12/1/2011 9:39 PM

... remember me from the Hot Springs T.U.R.D. Rally last year (2010).....

Sure I remember. Smile

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300

I don't like wasting time trying to figure out pic posting from site to site buy here goes again...

Attached files

OMG!! TWINS!! HAHA!! Sorry clicked twice! HAHA!! That's Georgia and her sidekick Georgia!.................

Hi Georgia .... and ... uh ... Georgia. Looking snazzy in your Dogggles.

Thanx! she's sleeping on the heating pad right now...

2008 patrolFirst pic!?!?

Holy crap it worked!!!

Yeah!!!! Now it's time for story telling!

This is just a test for me.

My hat's off to Lonnie for his lo-tech instructions. Works great !!!!!

Attached files

test

Attached files

Nice setup! My 2nd dog Woody is now a biker dog! WOOHOO!! He did his 1st trip to Interlochen, Michigan this monthand LOVES riding and camping!

Nice setup! My 2nd dog Woody is now a biker dog! WOOHOO!! He did his 1st trip to Interlochen, Michigan this monthand LOVES riding and camping!BTW for those wondering, he IS tethered in his carrier..he loves resting his snout on my shoulders now and then,loves to stand and lay down when he needs to! BUT I NEED a hack!!!...........................

Attached files

Photobucket

just testing how to post a photo, picture of my rig

Very nice Davet! Looks great with your bike!

Thanks, I've only ridden it a couple of hundred miles so far, but its definitely a fun new experience compared to the two wheelers.

PreviousPage 2 of 2