USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Adding off site photos

I used to be able to cut and paste photos from Photobucket, it doesn't work anymore. I saw someone else having trouble with that,. Is it possible anymore?

Dave

As far as I know, nothing has changed. I still see photos being added to posts. Maybe someone who is doing it will reply.

OK, I'll try again.

Here is a photo from Photobucket, I just copied and pasted the Image Code, for message boards.

Why doesn't this work here? It works on every other board I visit.

Dave

Hi Dave,

instead of using the Image Code, take the HTML Code and it will work as you can see hereafter:

Photobucket

Good luck.

Regards from the other side of the pond

SIGI

Thanks!

Photobucket

Dave

Hi Dave,

congratulation, you did it !!

Pretty nice family picture . I like it.

SIGI

Photobucket

can you explain in laymans terms, or dummys terms please how to show a picture, not just the link. thanks Ken

like this Photobucket

Hi Ken,
open your photobucket album and select with your mouse finger the photo which should be transferred. A command box will open immediately. Make one left mouseclick on the line HTML code and the right part of that line will appear dark blue.
Copy the dark blue part with one right mouseclick and paste the copy with one right miouseclick into your posting. Like this.

Photobucket

I`m sure you`ll make it.

S I G I

🙂

Does this site keep changing its' protocol for posting photos?
Last week when I had a problem someone told me how to post a photo and it worked.
Today it doesn't.
I am using a macbook pro, same as before. why can't I post a photo?

Phelonius

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg301/Dneprdave/DogandDnepr.jpg

Take off the [IMG]