USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Add a side hack to a 96 FLHTCI or buy a complete rig

I've had a 96 FLHTCI since 2004. I'd like to keep the 96, but don't want a add-on nightmare. I do want to ride both two and three wheeled. Mrs has her own Trike and we now have a Golden/Spaniel mix who likes to ride. Looking for a touring solution. Any recommendations?

Our M72C and M72CX sidecars work well on these bikes and come with bike specific 100% bolt on mounting hardware. Once installed for the first time the sidecar comes on or off in about 10 minutes. If you order the disk brake (option on the M72C and standard on the M72CX) it comes with a quick disconnect for the brake.
Attached are photo's on a 1997, the last photo is on a Yamaha, I wanted to include a photo with the windshield up rather then folded down.
Jay G
DMC sidecars
http://www.dmcsidecars.com
866-638-1793

Attached files

Interested. Ping info page. 96flgeez

Jay,

We upgraded the 96 EVO to a 2005 Road Glide and have a Motorvation on Order.

Thanks for the pics and info.

How much was the Motorvation?

Markisaspy - 7/28/2014 9:06 PM

How much was the Motorvation?

Aside from a manufacturer or dealer offering their products and/or services, such discussions are better handled by Private Message.

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

Good Advice and done it dat way.

O'DWP