Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

A little e-bay can be dangerous.

I went on e-bay Sunday and ended up falling in love with a 2001 black & chrome HD Road King Classic and Liberty hack right next door in NH. It really needed use as It only had 1240 miles on it. We will fix that when she gets her new Maine plates! I will try to post pics after things slow down for me in a couple weeks.

WOW what a ride! This bike can even accelerate going uphill!!! The wheels are round and I can see out of the rear views in every gear at every speed. It stops well with double discs in front and discs on both sidecar and rear.

Anyone know of someone looking for a 2005 Ural tourist 14500km in good mechanical and cosmetic shape??

That doesn't sound dangerous to me. In fact, it sounds like you're about to really enjoy yourself! Rigs are supposed to be able to accelerate going up hill, aren't they? Mine does.

Sounds like you hit the jackpot.

Congrats on your HD/Liberty combo. I have the same outfit (2003 version) and can relate to your experiences. I've never been disappointed with the decision to put a Liberty on my Road King.

Happy Trails

Congratulations on your new rig. I'm looking forward to seeing a photo.

Lee / Summer Grove, Louisiana: Ural cT, CJ750, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L, GTV300