USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

92 BMW K100rs 4v/EZS rally For Sale

Pearl White K100rs/EZS Rally sidecar 55k miles very good condition. I bought this a year ago and have another k1100 rig I intended to sell, but things have changed.When I bought this one less than 2500 miles ago it had a new clutch, all splines lubed, new fuel pump,filter,plug wires etc. original owner I believe was a BMW tech he removed ABS and allot of odds and ends. Has top that's never been installed, new 14" tires trunk lid rack, both tally and short windshield for chair.

I had the tub bottom linex bed liner coated, sorted the brake system with all steel lines, got a new tonneau with zippered dog hatch ( Why have a sidecar without a dog) installed Parabellem windshield on tug and Klt bars for comfort and easier steering, has a fan switch to start cooling fan early. Several windshields and seat choices, a spare transmission and final drive.

It had one of Claude Stanleys swaybars but it really didn't change the handling, it caused the tub to be raised and added weight so I removed it.Older details here :http://hpsidecars.com/ForSale/20180919/92_BMW_EZS.htm

Rig is in SE MN I can help with delivery in lower 48 if reasonable (don't expect a 2000k mile round trip for free) I'm asking for 12.5K $ or best offer  davebig01@gmail.com

Images are recent !  Today

Uploaded files:
  • whtk04.jpg
  • whtk05.jpg
  • whtk06.jpg
  • whtk03.jpg
  • whtk08.jpg
“Patience – A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.” ? Ambrose Bierce

This lovely rig needs a new owner seller is currently motivated.

“Patience – A minor form of despair, disguised as a virtue.” ? Ambrose Bierce