Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

4 pages of color

The addition of color to the current Sidecarist is very pleasing to the eye. In my opinion black and white or color, as long as the pictures are of good quality they expose what sidecaring is all about. To use the words from Hack'd, more smiles for the miles. Karen and I always get smiles from young to old when we are riding my 76 Wing and Velorex combo.

Must be you and I are the only ones that received our magazines.I really liked the color layout anybody else?

hasn't gotten to beautiful downtown Berlin Center........fly

Got mine last week, on this end of Ohio. It even beat the bill from the printer. Good job Steve.

I'll be greeting that mail lady today for sure. Some people are so lucky and I'm usually not one of them.

Steve, EXCELLANT JOB !!!!! looks great.........fly

Received mine today. Fabulous issue!! My only disappointment with it was to read toward the back that Steve wants to find a replacement for himself as editor.

Well I got my “Sidecarest” today. The color is OK but I am more with Tom about the opening up of the editor’s spot. I am a reader and with out a good editor color or B/W we just may have some troubles.

Thanks guys. I'm just getting a little fried. I'll help the next person. No reason it shouldn't get better.

Listen guys, I know for a fact that Steve needs a break. He has brought us from the dark ages to a format that is widely used. You get the magazine in the mail a full month after the deadline so while you are enjoying, it's almost time to start over with the next issue. He's not leaving us high and dry but we do need to find him some quality help, so get to work, ask around and lets not get too upset over this. Like Steve said things can only get better. Who knows what can happen with some new blood and fresh ideas.

I don't blame you for wanting a break Steve, I realize (or think I do) the work involved. It's just that you do such a fine job and we appreciate it tremendously. I hope someone with the same ability and talent and a desire to take the magazine to the next level (if there is one) steps up.

I know we have pooped Steve out and he is entitled after doing a great job to a brake. My point was to me the contents of the “Sidecarest” that comes from the writers and the editor are more important to me than color pages. I know a lot of people wanted the color I really do not care if it is or not as long as the stories keep coming.

THANK YOU STEVE

Thank YOU Richard! Ya know, I have to agree with you about the color. I was really hot to do it, but don't think there is that much value added. Maybe it was the pictures I selected, I don't know. It certainly was a pain to pick them out and size them all!

The PE (Pony Express) finaly arrived in SE NM! Got my new issue of TS and it is absolutely fabulous. It has done nothing but get better and better under Steve's direction. We will certainly miss his expertise and he is being more than generous by offering to help the new guy. There's burnout in any job and no one can blame Steve for wanting to take a break.

I liked the color. But, hey, I'm an art major. I wish we had the $$$$ to go with full color, but I'm not dumb enough to think we can.

Anyway, Good Job, Steve. You deserve a pat on the back and our eternal gratitutde for your service. By being a volunteer editor, you have done more than any other single person to put this club in the black. It does not go unnoticed.

As usual, Steve, another great issue! You and your staff always do a fabulous job.
Thank you,
gp

I thought it was great!