Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2023 Rally Registration Is Now Open!!

2023 Rally Registration Is Now Open!! To register online click on the menu at the top and select "Sidecar Events" and then "2023 USCA National Rally", or you can just click here: sidecar.com/rally2023. You can register yourself, up to 3 guests, order t-shirts, and pay all online and get a confirmation in your email. This is also a page in the Sidecarist Magazine you can mail in. 

Rally Master Don Banwart

For questions about the form email Jerry, the webmaster, at admin@sidecar.com

Joe Norris has reacted to this post.
Joe Norris
"I ride because it frees my mind from the tyranny of petty things."

Plans are in the works, Not registered just yet as things are still a bit tenuous. First hurtle is done, permission from Mrs MG to be away that long. 🙂 

SwampFox and FlyingMonkeys have reacted to this post.
SwampFoxFlyingMonkeys

Doesn't Mrs. MG ride with you?  That is how my wife and I get quality time together.

I'm beginning to get questions regarding lodging outside Gull Point State Park.  There are motels  in the lakes area, but not within walking distance from the rally headquarters.  Last year at the Hotchkiss rally we stayed at Crawford, CO which is 12 miles from Hotchkiss.  There are many places to stay within 12 miles of the rally site.

If you have friends coming to the rally you may want to explore Airbnb/Vrbo units.  Splitting the cost makes them pretty affordable.  Motels jack up their rates in the summer because they can get them.  Lock in your lodging off-site as soon as you can.

FlyingMonkeys has reacted to this post.
FlyingMonkeys