USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2020 USCA RALLY, MENA, ARKANSAS

labill, to answer your question, Yes, you need to register with USCA for the rally.  That registration will open January 1, 2020. More details to follow......

When you said you got the last pull-thru, I called Iron Mountain. They informed me you got the last pull-thru in the lower RV section. They have now opened the upper RV section with 54 more spots.

So folks, don't panic, there are more RV/Camper spots with full hook ups at the rally site. Tent campers with or without electricity don't have to make reservations, Iron Mountain has hundreds of tent sites under the trees, at least half of which have electric hook ups.

After a little kerfluffle, we have a room in Bunkhouse #1 for the duration of the Rally!

Really looking forward to meeting likeminded hooligans!

For those members that like to use Facebook we have a group on Facebook for the 2020 Rally.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/768171374010135/?ref=share

let's welcome back Kent Silk, he's been away from sidecar.com for 7 years.  and our election chair for the USCA 2020 election.

Dave president USCA

Uploaded files:
  • FB_IMG_1575328330454.jpg

welcome back Kent

a couple of us are going to be coming up for the entire week, I just wanted to see if anyone else might be thinking the same way. we want to be able to do a little riding and sight seeing before the rally. we will be arriving the Sunday before so if your thinking of coming up early let me know. we can put together a loose itinerary of things everyone would like to do and then just go with the flow. no schedules no timelines just enjoy the fellowship and beautiful scenery we are going t0 be surrounded by.