USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2019 US sidecar Rally

Quote from Al Olme on June 18, 2018, 8:45 am

The 2019 rally will be in Couer d' Alene, Idaho July 25-28. Kootenay Campgrounds [but this is, believe it or not,a common name in the area so I don't know which]

The fairgrounds are in/just outside C d'A right off Government Way as one heads north from C d'A toward Hayden.

Tom Wells aka Reardan Tom

Ya know, I was working with the best info I was given.  I promise not to make any more posts regarding the rally.

Al Olme Minneapolis, Minnesota

If you go to Kootenay, you'll have to cross the border into Canada. BUT, if you look for Kootenai, you'll be south of the border in Idaho.

Looking forward to seeing a lot of sidecarists there come July 25th.

At least two of us'll be coming up from SLC.  One's on a Ural so it won't be on I-15.  Anyone passing through's welcome to join the caravan and freak out all the unsuspecting normal people between here and there.

Avanell and I plan on being there . God willing and the creek don't rise.  Haven't missed a national since we joined USCA in  03. I guess that would make 16 if we make it.  Enjoyed all of them,some more than others.

J.R.

Tex. Rep.

Just registered   at fairgrounds.  No pull thrus left for us trailer queens.  Looks like they only had 3,  so we didn't get one. No problem.Looking forward to a good rally, and inviting every   one to  our rally in 2020.  Don't know where yet, but Lee is searching for a spot already.  Possibly Arkansas.

J.R.

Tex.Rep.

Quote from J.R. on January 28, 2019, 1:34 pm

... Looking forward to a good [2019] rally, and inviting every one to  our rally in 2020.  Don't know where yet, but Lee is searching for a spot already.  Possibly Arkansas....

I have three, maybe four, potential locations in mind for further consideration.  Plan is to have the location in place no later than June of this year.

Lee Summer Grove, LA R1100GS/CSM Sidecar, Burgman/Texas Ranger, Zuma 50F, MB5, TW200, CRF250L

Sounds good.  What time of the year are you looking at?  Hopefully not July,August.  Would be a mite warm for the Northenars.(sp).

J.R.

Tex. Rep.

I love how J.R. can even write with a Texas twang... Northenar's,   That's how they say that in Texas.

Not all Northenars are Yankees, but all Yankees are Northenars.

Thanks J.R. for starting my day with a smile.

Jon.  I figure a day is wasted if I don't bug some one,either good or bad.

J.R.

Tex.Rep.