Skip to content

USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

Please to create posts and topics.

2019 Elections

Page 1 of 2Next

Hi Everyone:

We need to start thinking about the next USCA election.  I am open to nominations for President (I am not running again,), treasurer,NE regional director, MW director, SW director and NC director.  Look in your Emergency and Friendship Directory (Pages 35-37) for details on the responsibilities for each office. I am open to nominations.

We also need a new Advertising person.  Our very able current advertising person - Jim DeJarnat -  has asked to step down.  

we also need a election chair too.  Be nice if they were going to the national rally and a member.

I'd be quite willing to be election chair if nobody else wants the position. Something to add to my resume and a definite increase in my retirement benefits...

I vote for Tom election chair.   And nominate Belinda for another term as treasurer.

I'll second Dave's nomination of Belinda for office of treasurer.

Thanks folks!  I accept Tom's nomination for elections chair. Thanks Tom.  If you have any questions please email me.

Thanks Dave, for the nomination of Belinda for treasurer.  Thanks Don, for the second.

We have an Elections Chair - Tom Wells

We have a nomination and second for the position of Treasurer of USCA - Belinda Schroeder.

Thank you Tom for stepping up to be Election Chair. Looking forward to visiting with you again at the 2019 rally.

No problem CC Jon... We'll  undoubtedly talk again a few times prior to the rally. Looking forward to it and it will be here before we know it. Seems like a ways off now though.

We have a nomination (Via personal email) for Greg Szkudlarek for Midwest Regional Director.  We need second.

Will

I will second nomination for Dave.

I will nominate George Corder for SW.

J.R.

Tex. Rep.

We have a second for Greg's nomination.  Thanks J.R.

We have a nomination for George Corder for SW Regional Director.  Do we have a second.

For What it is worth we could use additional nominees in each position.

Will

I will second George for SW.  Thanks JR for the second.

dave current vp USCA

I second the nomination for Greg Szkudlarek For Midwest Director.  I also nominate Dave Szkudlarek for President.

Bob Davis

Thank you for the nomination and second.

For those of you (like me) who don't parse information not in a table, this is I believe where we stand:

• President: Dave (nominated, seconded)
  • Treasurer: Belinda (nominated, seconded)
  • NE director:
  • MW director: GregBob (nominated, seconded)
  • SW director: George (nominated, seconded)
  • NC director:

Also, I will nominate Don for another go at NC

• President: Dave (nominated, seconded)
  • Treasurer: Belinda (nominated, seconded)
  • NE director:
  • MW director: GregBob (nominated, seconded)
  • SW director: George (nominated, seconded)
  • NC director: Don (nominated)

Thanks Greg for listing the current status.  (I need to point out that the NE Region is not up for election this year.)

We are now looking for a second on Don Banwart's nomination for NC Director.

Will

I would like to second Don Banwart for NC

dave USCA VP

Thanks folks:

We now have one nomination for each position.  I would like to have 2 (or more) nominees for each position.  keep those nominations coming.

Will

I see we are missing SE so I would like to nominated Bob Davis for another term.  Do I have a second?

Dave current VP USCA

I second Bob

Page 1 of 2Next