USCA Sidecar Forum

For some extra information about navigating the forum you can go to Forum Tips

WE ARE NOT ASKING FOR GIFT CARDS. IF YOU RECEIVE AN EMAIL TO THAT EFFECT, IT DID NOT COME FROM THE USCA. IT IS A PHISHING SCAM. DO NOT REPLY!

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2018 USCA NATIONAL RALLY

Sure hope somebody post a few photos from the rally for those who couldn't make the year.

I'm going to try to get some pictures on here. If anyone has some please share.

Attached files

Belinda Schraeder EA, USCA Treasurer

The 2018 Rally is almost history. What a great Rally it was! A special thanks to Belinda and Mike for an outstanding Job in organizing and pulling it off without a hitch! Rising Sun was a beautiful location with all the quaintness that a small town can offer. Over a 100 rigs here. All shapes and sizes. Great fun, great food, great weather and most importantly great people. It was fun to see old friend’s and meet new ones. One of the nicest things we enjoyed was having so many sidecarists close together in the campground. It made it easy to share with others. The Little Farm was very accommodating to everyone and the location of the pavilion was ideal.Will post pictures as soon as I get to a little broader WiFi band. Looking forward to next years Rally in Idaho!
PICS ADDED BELOW

Attached files

A very large 'Thank You' to Mike, Belinda and their helpers for providing an awesome wonderful rally event, one that my wife and I will never forget.

As a "newbie" to sidecars I sure learned a lot from everyone at the rally. I really enjoyed each and everyone of you who answered my "stupid questions" time and again. This was the best weekend of the year for me. Looking to see you all in the future.

Don Reichert

Had a great time at the rally this year. Here’s a link to a video slideshow I put together.

Thanks Mike. Great job, lots of good memories!

Nice video, Thanks for doing that.

Belinda Schraeder EA, USCA Treasurer

Great video. Thank you.

It was a great rally!!! Thanks for the memories in video.